jueves, 7 de diciembre de 2006

TOEFL results and the road to Australia

I got my TOEFL iBT results. They took ages to publish my results in the ETS site. However i still need the official report and I'm still waiting. Why do they take so long? I payed good money for this test, and US$ 155 is a lot of money here in Perú. Well maybe I'm just being a bit impatient.

Total Score: 103/120
Reading: 29/30
Listening: 28/30
Speaking: 22/30
Writing: 24/30

Next step... getting the plane tickets. I contacted a INTEJ agent to get cheaper plane tickets but I've got no response yet.

OMG... I've just found that I only have 9 more weeks here in my country!!! I haven't left yet but I'm already missing my family!

4 comentarios:

Manners dijo...

Can you use TOEFL in Australia? I was told you can only use IELTS.

Unknown dijo...

Well, yes you can, the letter I got from the University of Queensland asks me to take either TOEFL or IELTS.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, how you doing?, friend....I´m desperate waiting the printed version of my Toefl scores ... how long did it take in your case? thx.. Aura (Colombia)

Unknown dijo...

Well, It took like a month to get the results online, however, I don't remember how long it took for the printed results. However, I was able to use the online results to continue my process.

Electric Vellum