domingo, 23 de julio de 2006

It’s my dad’s birthday!

Today we celebrated in family; my father asked for something simple but asked us to be all together. In this troubled world full of stress and dangers, we had a few moments of peace. There was no talk about work, or politics, or about someone’s illness, or about Israel bombarding Lebanon. I felt real peace today, and it has been a long time since I felt that. And now I wonder how many families in the world can have that simple peace.

My dad holding his granddaughter Ximena.

My little sister Francesca, my mom, my dad holding Ximena, and my sister Lucía, Ximena’s mother.

My sister Lucía holding her daughter.
My sisters Lucía and Francesca who is holding Ximena, and my mom.

We are all here.

My dad and my sister. Thats the cake... he is 48 now!

My dad, Ximena and I.

Feliz Cumpleaños Papá.

No hay comentarios.:

Electric Vellum